ACROSS LOGISTICS, S.L.U. as manager of the website, hereinafter the MANAGER, makes this document available to the users, with which it intends to comply with the obligations set forth in the Law 34/2002 of July 11th, on Services of the Information and Electronic Commerce Society (LSSICE), BOE No. 166, as well as to inform all the users of the website about the conditions of use.
Any person accessing this website assumes the role of user and undertakes to strictly observe and comply with the provisions herein, as well as with any other applicable legal provision.
ACROSS LOGISTICS, S.L.U. reserves the right to modify any type of information which may appear on the website, without any obligation to give prior notice or inform users of such obligations, publication on the ACROSS LOGISTICS, S.L.U. website being understood as sufficient.
Regardless of the purpose for which they were intended, the total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution and marketing, in any case requires the prior written authorization of the MANAGER. Any use not previously authorized is considered a serious breach of the intellectual or industrial property rights of the author.
Designs, logos, text and/or graphics not belonging to the MANAGER that may appear on the website belong to their respective owners, being themselves responsible for any possible controversy that may arise regarding them. The MANAGER expressly authorizes third parties to redirect directly to the specific contents of the website, and in any case redirect to the main website acrosslogistics.com.
The MANAGER recognizes in favor of their owners the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights, not implying by their mere mention or appearance on the website the existence of any rights or responsibility for them, nor endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by the same.
To make any comments regarding possible breaches of the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as any of the contents of the website, you can do so via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1.- User Responsibility. By participating on the website blogs the user shall be solely liable for the messages he/she spreads through them, guaranteeing ACROSS LOGISTICS, S.L.U. full indemnity against any claim that may arise for such concepts.
If the messages contain material protected by intellectual or industrial property rights, the user guarantees that he/she is the owner thereof or has the owner's authorization to disseminate it in the Blog, exempting ACROSS LOGISTICS, S.L.U. from any third-party claim arising from such concepts.
2. The user shall, before publishing a message, choose the appropriate blog. Messages which do not fit the theme of the blog may be deleted. It is strictly forbidden to publish promotions and links to commercial offers, advertising, promotional material, chain letters or any other direct or indirect promotional activity or any other type of comment that does not conform to the normal development of the topics of the blogs.
3. The user must respect other users. The user must be tolerant and respectful with the messages and opinions of other users. Those messages that may be considered harmful to the rights of others or that threaten the peaceful development of the blogs may be deleted.
4. ACROSS LOGISTICS, S.L.U. reserves the right to reproduce, modify or disseminate the messages published in the blogs of the website according to the convenient terms and means without any compensation of any kind to the user.
5. ACROSS LOGISTICS, S.L.U. shall not be liable for what is published on the website blogs and does not guarantee the truthfulness or accuracy of any information published therein. The sender of the messages or information shall be responsible for their content.
6. ACROSS LOGISTICS, S.L.U. does not guarantee the availability or continuity of the website blog service and may modify, suspend or remove it from the website without prior notice and at any time.
7. If a user may be affected by illegal actions, or detects misuse of the website blogs by other users, they may inform ACROSS LOGISTICS, S.L.U. by e-mail to email@example.com, indicating in the subject reference "blog moderation", so that ACROSS LOGISTICS, S.L.U. can moderate or remove them.
8. The user shall indemnify ACROSS LOGISTICS, S.L.U. against any claim that may be filed against it for the messages posted by the user in the blogs or for any other conduct connected with or deriving from the use by the user of the blogs of the website.
This website may use technical cookies (small information files that the server sends to the computer of the person accessing the page) to carry out certain functions that are considered essential for the correct functioning and visualization of the site. The cookies used are, in any case, of a temporary nature, with the sole purpose of making navigation more efficient, and disappear at the end of the user's session. Under no circumstances, these cookies themselves provide personal data and will not be used to collect them.
The user can set theirr browser to be alerted of the receipt of cookies and to prevent their installation on your computer. Please refer to your browser instructions for more information.
From the website, you may be redirected to content from third-party websites. Since the MANAGER cannot always control the contents posted by third parties on their respective websites, it assumes no responsibility for such contents. In any case, it will proceed to the immediate removal of any content that could contravene national or international legislation, morality or public order, proceeding to the immediate withdrawal of the redirection to that website, informing the competent authorities of the content at issue.
The MANAGER is not responsible for the information and contents stored, including but not limited to, in forums, chats, blog generators, comments, social media or any other means that allow third parties to publish contents independently on the MANAGER's website. However, and in compliance with the provisions of Articles 11 and 16 of the LSSICE, it is made available to all users, authorities and security forces actively collaborating in the removal or, where appropriate, blocking of all content that may affect or contravene national or international law, the rights of third parties or morality and public order. If the user considers that there is any content on the website that could be susceptible to this classification, please notify the website administrator immediately.
This website has been checked and tested to ensure that it functions correctly. Theoretically, it can be guaranteed to function properly 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. However, the MANAGER does not rule out the possibility of the existence of certain programming errors, or the occurrence of force majeure, natural disasters, strikes or similar circumstances that make it impossible to access the website.
The website servers may automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by the user. An IP address is a number automatically assigned to a computer when it connects to the Internet. All this information is recorded in a duly registered server activity file that allows the subsequent processing of the data to obtain only statistical measurements that allow us to know the number of page impressions, the number of visits made to the web servers, the order of visits, the access point, etc.
Last update: 02/25/2020