3. BLOG RULES OF BEHAVIOUR
ACROSS LOGISTICS, S.L.U. thanks you for your interest in using our participation channels. Comments are a way for all users of this medium to participate. However, before you participate in our blogs, you will have to accept the following rules:
1. User Liability. When participating in the web blogs, the user is the sole person liable for the messages disseminated therein, and guarantees that he/she will hold ACROSS LOGISTICS, S.L.U. fully harmless with regard to any claim that might be made in this aspect.
If the messages contain material protected by intellectual or industrial property rights, the user guarantees that he/she is the owner or has the owner’s authorisation to distribute such material in the Blog, and holds ACROSS LOGISTICS, S.L.U. harmless from any claim from third parties that might arise in this aspect.
2. Before publishing a message, the user must select the appropriate blog. Any messages that are not relevant to the topic of the blog may be deleted. The publishing of promotions and links to commercial offers, advertising, promotional material or chain letters is strictly prohibited, as is any direct or indirect promotional activity or any other type of comment not appropriate for the
normal development of topics in the blogs.
3. The user must respect all other users. The user must be tolerant and respectful with the messages and opinions of other users. Any messages that might be considered harmful to third-party rights or which prevent peaceful participation in the blogs may be removed.
4. ACROSS LOGISTICS, S.L.U. reserves the right to reproduce, modify, or disseminate the messages published on the web blogs in accordance with the appropriate terms and measures, and the user is not entitled to any type of compensation.
5. ACROSS LOGISTICS, S.L.U. is not responsible for what is published in the web blogs, nor does it guarantee the veracity or accuracy of the information published in them. It is the user sending the messages or information who is responsible for their content.
6. ACROSS LOGISTICS, S.L.U. does not guarantee the availability or the continuity of the web blogs service, and may modify it, suspend it or remove it from the website with no prior notice, at any time.
7. If a user is affected by illegal actions, or detects incorrect use of the web blogs by other users, he/she may inform ACROSS LOGISTICS, S.L.U. of this by sending an e-mail to [[MailWeb]], indicating in the subject line “blog moderation”, so that ACROSS LOGISTICS, S.L.U. can moderate or remove them.
8. The user shall hold ACROSS LOGISTICS, S.L.U. harmless with regard to any claim which may be made against it for the messages that the user has disseminated in the blogs or for any other conduct associated with or deriving from the use made by the user of the web blogs.